Monday, March 21, 2011

What Do I Think

Recently I have spent a lot of time thinking about what I want for Mama Jean's Kind Threads.  I cut fabric and I think about it, I sew and I think about it.  People ask what's new or how is it going, and I think about it.  I realized today, I want to just dream more about it.  I need to dream the future I want to see and stop thinking.  Thinking has never really been my strong suit.  Feeling, got that one in the bag. I love the feeling that something wonderful is going to happen and that I am on the right path, feeling this was the direction my life was taking long before I knew I was traveling on the road even.  Feeling confident in my abilities to create beautiful things for people that they will love and adore and feel the magic that's been spun in the threads that hold it together.  To feel like magic is back in my life.  That those whispers in my heart will sing out for all to here and I will feel successful.  To feel that at the end of the day, I have done all I can towards creating a bright and happy future for myself and for those I love.  To feel I am listening to my dreams and allowing them to fill my life with their magic.  So, today, I think I will feel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment